Current Student Information
This page provides resources for currently enrolled students, including all the forms you may need on a daily basis.
General Conservatory Information
- Conservatory Handbook
- The conservatory handbook contains all the information you need to know about how the conservatory operates.
- Tuition Payment Agreement
- A Tuition Agreement must be filled out if your childs tuition is not paid-in-full before the start of the semester.
- Assumption of Risk Form
- The Assumption of Risk form is required from every student and parent/guardian before the first day of class.
- Medical Form
- All students must turn in a Medical Form with a parent signature by the first day of PMT Classes.
- Private Coaches
- Private Coaching is independently taught by the above instructors and is not arranged or a service provided by Pittsburgh Musical Theater.
- Release waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian in which to have their private coaching lessons at the PMT studio Location.
Pre-College Program Application
- Pre-College Program Application
- Any student interested in the Pre-College Half-Day Program will need to fill out and subit an application to the Conservatory Director.