Current Student Information
This page provides resources for currently enrolled students, including all the forms you may need on a daily basis.
Summer Musical Theater 2017
Full Summer Packet
These packets contain everything you should need for the summer program.
Extra Ticket Order Forms
These are just the ticket order forms, should you need another copy.
General Conservatory Information
- Conservatory Handbook
- The conservatory handbook contains all the information you need to know about how the conservatory operates.
- Tuition Payment Agreement
- A Tuition Agreement must be filled out if your childs tuition is not paid-in-full before the start of the semester.
- Assumption of Risk Form
- The Assumption of Risk form is required from every student and parent/guardian before the first day of class.
- Medical Form
- All students must turn in a Medical Form with a parent signature by the first day of PMT Classes.
- Private Coaches
- Private Coaching is independently taught by the above instructors and is not arranged or a service provided by Pittsburgh Musical Theater.
- Release waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian in which to have their private coaching lessons at the PMT studio Location.
Pre-College Program Application
- Pre-College Program Application
- Any student interested in the Pre-College Half-Day Program will need to fill out and subit an application to the Conservatory Director.