This series at the beautiful, historic Byham Theater in the Cultural District continues PMT's tradition of providing quality, affordable, family entertainment.
Two productions are produced at the Byham Theater during our season including a large scale professinal show and our annual fall collaborative production with students of PMT Conservatory and the CAPA Orchestra.
Originally built in 1903 as the Gayety Theater, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust purchased this 1300-seat venue, then called the Fulton Theater, in 1988. The Trust renovated and reopened the Fulton Theater in 1991. The theater was renamed the Byham Theater in 1995, in recognition of a gift from William C. and Carolyn M. Byham.