BECOME A PARTNER
with Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Pittsburgh Musical Theater is a non-profit arts education organization committed to youth development. We cultivate a diverse creative community and future leaders with transferable life skills through a uniquely-designed convergence of training, mentorships, and professional performances. In a nurturing environment that promotes wellness, safety, and freedom of expression, our integrated opportunities for young artists and local professionals create quality productions for all audiences, foster a community of belonging, and enhance the vibrancy of our region.
PMT’s unique model creates unmatched opportunities in arts education, community engagement, artist employment, and musical theater entertainment for our region. We are a proud anchor in the West End community, drawing upwards of 10,000 visitors to the neighborhood each year through performances, educational outreach, and community events. Overall, PMT’s programs engage nearly 38,000 residents each year in our West End facility, Cultural District, and across the region.
THE PMT EXPERIENCE
- Corporate Investment
Full Season Partnerships
Individual Show Partnerships
Special Presentation Partnerships
- Technical Theater & Design Program
- Virtual Learning
- PMT Conservatory Scholarships
- Facility Operations & Upgrades
- Resident Artist Tenure
To review all of our partnership opportunities in detail, please explore the full PDF document available here:
CREATE A CUSTOM PARTNERSHIP
What are custom partnerships?
- We will identify mission alignment, determine which partnership benefits your company values, and pinpoint what type and magnitude of impact you would like to make for youth, artists, and the community. You will have the opportunity to engage with our community in the ways that are most meaningful to your organization.
- Many of our corporate partners are drawn to PMT’s unique mission to foster youth development through arts education. Our unique approach to cultivate a diverse creative community and future leaders with transferable life skills is closely aligned with the impact that many of our supporters are seeking to make in our communities.
EXAMPLE CUSTOM PARTNERSHIPS
* Partner benefits are subject to change based on availability and timing.
Director of Development
Marketing and Media Manager