with Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Do you want to be a part of Pittsburgh Musical Theater's volunteer community?
We invite you to join us for a behind-the-scenes look at our operations, while supporting the work we do at the same time. There are a variety of ways that you can lend a hand and help make sure the curtain rises each night, including:
- Serve as a lobby table concierge for the PMT Professional Theater Company at each of our performances, supporting our marketing efforts with merchandise sales, and being an ambassador to answer questions about our place in the community
- Serve as an usher at professional company shows at the Gargaro Theater
- Serve as an usher or concessions supporter for our student performances at the New Hazlett Theater or Gargaro Theater; your kids love to have their parents support their efforts!
- Help out at special or community events throughout the year
- Assist our Marketing Department with distribution of flyers and posters
Volunteers earn a ticket to the PMT performance they support as a reward for their generous service! For more information, please email Amber Kocher, Box Office and Audience Services Manager, at (firstname.lastname@example.org)