Volunteer for Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Want to be a part of Pittsburgh Musical Theater’s Volunteer Community?
We invite you to join us for a behind-the-scenes look at our operations, while supporting the work we do at the same time. There are a variety of ways that you can lend a hand and help make sure the curtain rises each night, including:
- Serve as a lobby table concierge for the PMT Professional Theater Company at each of our performances, supporting our marketing efforts with merchandise sales, and being an ambassador to answer questions about our place in the community.
- Serve as usher or concessions supporter for our student performances at the New Hazlett or Gargaro Theaters' being a supporter parent to our new and existing parent base. Your kids love to have their parents support their efforts.
- Help out at special events with set-up, clean-up and making sure all things run smoothly on the day of the event; our student and professional company dinners are a great way to help and get to know other parents and artists.
- Support our Fundraising events your input is essential to our events running smoothly. If you think you can help us, please give us a call.
- Staff a booth at one of the many community events in which we participate, meeting people and talking about the work of Pittsburgh Musical Theater.
- Assist our Marketing Department with distribution of flyers and posters.
Volunteers earn a ticket to the PMT performance they support as a reward for their generous service!