Work for Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Pittsburgh Musical Theater is always looking for quality local talent. PMT employs actors, technicians, designers, and instructors all year long. If you are looking for a positive work environment and amazing exposure, please contact us!
Pro (18 & Over)
- Season auditions are held annually, typically in mid November.
- PMT welcomes both equity (AEA) and non-equity performers to audition.
- Auditions may be scheduled up to one week before the given audition dates.
- To schedule an audition, please contact Production & Logistics Manager, Gemma Leigh (email@example.com).
- For more information and EPA announcements, please refer to our Audition Information (18 & Over).
Student (18 & Under)
- Auditions for students 18 and under are available at the beginning of the Richard E. Rauh Conservatory's fall and spring semesters.
- Only students of the conservatory may audition for any of our educational series.
- Any student under the age of 18 cast in Pittsburgh Musical Theater's professional series is cast directly out of the Richard E. Rauh Conservatory.
- To schedule an audition, you must be a registered student.
- For more information refer to our Audition Information (18 & Under).
Resident Artists (Instructors)
- Resident Artists are the valued teachers of the Richard E. Rauh Conservatory. These positions open several times throughout the year.
- If you are interested in becoming a Resident Artist at PMT, please take a moment to look at our Instructors Information page.
- Pittsburgh Musical Theater is always on the look out for quality local talent. If you are a technician or designer, please take a moment to look at our available positions and more on our Technicians & Designers Information page.
- Theater expands beyond the stage and footlights. If you wish to become involved as a volunteer at Pittsburgh Musical Theater, please visit our Volunteer Information page.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pittsburgh Musical Theater's strong commitment to inclusive education, training, and outreach drives our hiring process. We are committed to providing equal access to all employment practices and actions without discrimination based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, disability, veteran status or genetics.
- Persons with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Questions regarding our EEO policy can be directed to Malinda Hallett at firstname.lastname@example.org