Intern for Pittsburgh Musical Theater
Pittsburgh Musical Theater offers a limited number of internships during our Summer Musical Theater camp.
Additionally, we have some openings during the year for our professional season (marketing, graphic design, social media, etc.).
Applicants must have current, or be able to obtain the following government documents:
- A valid drivers license is preferred, but not required. Some travel is necessary during the course of internship duties.
- Interns should be 18 years or older to apply, although other considerations are made at the Executive Artistic Director's discretion.
There are currently no specified openings, but we are always happy to receive applications for consideration!
Example internship categories include, but are not limited to:
- Graphic Design / Video & Multi-media Production / Marketing
- Costume / Prop Coordination
- Stage Management
- Summer Camp Assistant
- Summer Camp Production
To apply, please provide:
- Cover Letter
- Resume of work and related experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two work-related references
- A one page summary of why you would be a good fit for the position
send to: firstname.lastname@example.org