2016-2017 Program Advertising - 25th Anniversary Season
Jekyll and Hyde (bonus offer)
October 20th - 23rd, 2016
Hunchback of Notre Dame
January 26th - February 5st, 2017
March 9th - 19th, 2017
May 4th – 14th, 2017
A Lyrical Christmas Carol
December 15th - 18th, 2016
The Lion King Jr.
March 23rd - 26th, 2017
May 18th – 21st, 2017
About our Audience
Pittsburgh Musical Theater has been the region's world-class live, professional theater for 24 years. PMT is dedicated to excellence in producing an electric range of live theater in the Pittsburgh community.
PMT's audiences are diverse and growing. The average ticket buyer is:
- Age: 45+
- Most live in attractive zip codes in Pittsburgh Area
- Most support multiple charities
- Most households have subscribed for over 15 years, PMT boasted an 87% subscription renewal rate in 2014.
- Families love Pittsburgh Musical Theater - 53% of our audience have children that accompany them to the theater.
PMT Reaches more than 50,000 people in a season!
- Coverage: October, 2016 – May, 2017
- Professional Season - 4 productions - 25 performances - 10,000 circulations
- Conservatory Season - 3 productions - 12 performances - 5,000 circulations
- Convenience, Flexibility and More:
- Art can be changed per show
- Printed inserts can be added to any program
- Free online link to your business active link year round
BONUS!Purchasing the 3-show professional season includes placement in the Conservatory / CAPA collaborative production taking place in the Byham Theater in the Fall..
Program Rates and Mechanical Requirements
Professional Season Rates:
|1 Show||2 Shows||3 (4) Shows|
Conservatory Season Rates:
|1 Show||2 Shows||3 Shows|
Entire Season Rates:
|Full Page||Half Page||Quarter Page|
- It is preferred that all ad materials be submitted as electronic files
- All ads are subject to publisher's approval
- Accepted Formats:
- PDF with embedded fonts
- PNG - 24bit, flattened image with no transparency